The Michigan ACE Women’s Network is accepting proposals for presentations for the second day of the June 3-4 conference at the Radisson Hotel in Lansing.
The conference theme is “Making a Difference: Leading in a Climate of Change.”
The program committee invites proposals related to the following topical areas:
- How the changing landscape of higher education is impacting women
- Transforming yourself; transforming your institution: preparing to lead in a climate of change
- The architecture of inclusion: lifting as we climb
- Strategies women of color should consider when preparing to lead
- Challenging academia & advocating for your voice
- Strategies for faculty advancement in a changing climate
- How social media can advance your career: making an impression using the internet.
Click HERE for details and a submission form. The deadline for submissions is March 1.