The Michigan ACE Women’s Network Professional Development Committee posts current programs, services, events and employment information by member institutions that provide professional development opportunities for women in higher education.
If your university or organization has a relevant opportunity, please send the information to the chair of the Professional Development Committee, Glenna Frank Miller <email@example.com>, for review. If you are interested in attending or pursuing any of these opportunities, please contact the sponsoring organization directly. MI ACE does not endorse or directly support any program or service not sponsored by the MI ACE.
• ILA also updates a leadership page, click here
• ACE maintains a job listing page, click here
• ACE also list upcoming leadership conferences, click here
• A collection of women’s leadership development programs, readings and networks by Utah Valley University’s leadership project is here
• University of Michigan’s Institute for Research on Women & Gender: http://irwg.research.umich.edu/events/20years.html
• For tools for reinventing retirement from the Michigan Department of Insurance and Financial Services, click here