The Michigan American Council on Education Women’s Network is seeking proposals for concurrent presentations and poster sessions on June 5, the second day of the annual conference.
The purpose of the conference is to provide professional development and networking opportunities. Program sessions can be based on theory, research, and/or applied practices. The program committee invites proposals related to the following topical areas:
- How the changing landscape of higher education is impacting women
- Transforming yourself; transforming your institution: preparing to lead in a climate of change
- The architecture of inclusion: lifting as we climb
- Strategies women of color should consider when preparing to lead
- Challenging academia & advocating for your voice
- Strategies for faculty advancement in a changing climate
- How social media can advance your career: making an impression using the internet
The deadline for submission is April 15. More information and details on how to submit are online.